Medialink Wireless-N USB Adapter (150 Mbps) – 802.11n, 2.4 GHz – Compatible with Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Windows Vista / Windows XP
- Wirelessly connects most PC’s and laptops to your existing wireless router, gateway or hotspot at wireless connection speeds of up to 150 Mbps (this adapter does not provide internet service without an existing service plan).
- Microsoft WHQL certified, to ensure compatibility with Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP (Windows 8 fully compatible & pending certification).
- Supports all of the latest wireless security features (WEP, WPA/WPA2, IEEE802.1X and 64/128-bit WEP) to encrypt data and protect your network from unauthorized users. For desktop convenience, this adapter comes bundled with a docking station attached to a 3 foot USB extension cable.
- High Speed USB 2.0 port (works with USB 3.0 ports) is backwards compatible with USB 1.0. Compatible with any brand 802.11g or 802.11n router and supports 20MHz/40MHz frequency bandwidth. Auto-detects network transmission rate, and provides both infrastructure and ad-hoc mode.
- Simplified installation with an attractive user interface: an included set-up CD quickly auto-detects your operating system and installs the appropriate drivers upon startup. Windows 7 and Windows 8 users have the benefit to plug-and-play with no CD required. Includes a USB docking station with a built-in 3 foot extension cable for desktop convenience.
Medialink Wireless-N USB Adapter (150 Mbps)
Easy Wi-Fi installation for a PC & laptop. Surf the web, file share, Email, stream videos & more at speeds up to 150Mbps. It’s simplistically designed so even novice users have no issue. All of the latest wireless security features are supported to encrypt data & prevent unauthorized use. Backwards compatible with USB 1.0.
– Connects PC’s/laptops to a wireless router, gateway or hotspot (with existing internet service plan)
– Wireless connection speeds up to 150 Mbps
– High-speed USB 2.0 (works with USB 3.0/1.0)
– Supports WEP, WPA & WPA2 security
– Easy setup auto-detects network transmission rate & provides infrastructure/ad-hoc mode
– Supports 20MHz/40MHz bandwidth
– Standard: IEEE802.11g, IEEE802.11b, IEEE802.11n
– Supports 64/128-bit WEP, WPA, WPA2 & 802.1x
– Supports WPS & WMM
– Transmission power: Max 15dbm
– Modulation method: OFDM, CCK
– PC’s/laptops with USB ports, 733MHz CPU & 64MB memory
– Any brand 802.11g/802.11n router or hotspot using 2.4 GHz wavelength
– Won’t work with Xbox 360, PS3, Blu-Ray, Roku, devices without operating systems (OS), or dual band routers only broadcasting N-speeds on 5GHz wavelength
Plug in the adapter & the included CD, which auto-detects the OS & installs the right drivers on startup
Windows 8/7 users can plug-&-play without the CD
– 1 x USB adapter
– 1 x USB dock (3FT cable)
– 1 x Setup CD
– 1 x User guide
Microsoft WHQL Certified to be compatible with 32/64-bit Windows 7, Vista, XP & 2000 (Windows 8 fully compatible & pending certification)
Limited 1 Year Warranty
Call us Tue-Sat 9AM-6PM Eastern, or email after hours for a reply in the next business day